Bray Runners League
This initiative is all about participation, inclusion and above all fun, not to mention maybe getting people to consider running races they might not otherwise thought of doing! There are a variety of races ranging from Parkruns, to 10ks, Paced Mile, Track and Field and cross country so plenty of choice for everyone.
A minimum of 6 races must be completed, with an official time, to be eligible for a prize.
You can enter as many of the races as you wish but scores will be based on the 6 races in which the highest points are scored. 5 of your 6 races must be selected from the list of races as detailed in the BRAY RUNNERS RACING LEAGUE 2020 LIST of RACES and 1 race can be:
- ANY ONE Track & Field Event OR
- ANY ONE AAI approved Half Marathon OR
- 5 Points for finishing a race
- 5 Bonus Points for competing in National Road 10K Great Ireland Run / Wicklow 5K Road Race / Leinster Master Outdoor Track & Field / Leinster Seniot Outdoor Track & Field / DCM National Road Marathon Championship / Streets of Wicklow 5K
- 2 Bonus Points for competing in Bray Lakers 10K Reservoir race
- 10 Bonus Points for competing in Wicklow Novice XC
- 3 Bonus Points for support/attendance at National Road Relays
- 5 Bonus Points for a PB in any race with the exception of Bray Lakers 10K Reservoir Race
Please consider taking part in the League it should make for great fun and provide a little competition! The latest league table can be found here.